If I pack on any weight over the holidays, it will be a direct result of these pesky little buggers.
They are SO good!
Cookie Dough Truffles
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
14 oz sweetened, condensed milk
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 lbs chocolate disks or chocolate chips
– In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed, until creamy
– Add vanilla, then gradually beat in flour and add the milk
– Add chocolate morsels, mixing well
– Shape into 1″ balls and place on waxed paper (to make it easier to shape them into balls, dip your fingers in flour)
– Chill for 2 hours (I put mine in the freezer)
– Melt chocolate disks or chips in a double boiler
– Using 2 forks, dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover
– Place on waxed paper and chill to set (Store in refrigerator for at least one hour)
– I kept mine in the freezer for awhile, and now they’re sitting on my cold, enclosed porch. Make sure you keep them chilled — they’re better that way!